Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge, Sending Love

http://lawnscaping.blogspot.ca/

Another challenge over at the Lawnscaping blog was the perfect time to break out my brand new stamp set. I used all the cups from Love You Alatte and coloured them up with my copics and other alcohal markers, then stamped the swirl sentiment on the solid cup on the inside.
Used two of my favourite LawnFawn papers from the Hello Sunshine 6x6 pad to complete the outside, and I cut little curves out of the corners of the grey polka dot paper to mimic a ticket punch.
I am very happy with how this card turned out :)




4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love how you colored the cups! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great coloring on the mugs! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I love how clean it is!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose for your sweet little row of mugs! Thanks for playing with our "Sending Love" challenge at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete